Fleet of vehicles and machinery
- 35 vans for intervention purposes in the event of incidents and for the execution of routine maintenance works. The vehicles are fully equipped with all necessary instruments (cones, signs etc.) and with variable message signs.
- 15 mini vans for the maintenance of the electromechanical equipment installed on Attica Tollway.
- 3 small cranes for the provision of road assistance to users.
- 8 No. 4X4 pick up vehicles for the transportation of materials.
- 4 No. 4X4 passenger vehicles for the transportation of people and materials.
- 29 passenger vehicles bearing the company logo and used by Attikes Diadromes personnel for company purposes.
- 1 bus, for transport of personnel, with a capacity of 18 passengers.
- 2 motorcycles for intervention purposes where the traffic congestion makes it difficult for any other vehicle to approach the incident.
- 5 multi-purpose UNIMOG machines for cleaning the road pavement, the toll stations and tunnels and which can also operate as snow-ploughing machines, when fitted with the appropriate equipment (blade, salt spreader).
- 8 trucks for transporting materials which can also operate as snow-ploughing machines, when fitted with the appropriate equipment.
- 5 sweepers (brushes) for the execution of maintenance works such as cleaning the road pavement and pumping any stagnant water.
- 3 elevators for the execution of works above the surface of the road pavement.
- 4 loaders for loading and transporting materials.
Other mobile equipment
- 5 mobile signage trailers equipped with a flashing arrow, used in cases of temporary closure of traffic lanes;
- 2 Mobile Variable Message Signs (VMS).
For the provision of free roadside assistance services to the users of Attica Tollway, Attikes Diadromes cooperates with Road Assistance Companies, which provide their services free of charge to those in need on a 24-hour basis, by making available:
- 4 vehicles for the provision of roadside assistance to light vehicles (under 2.5 tons).
- 1 vehicle for the provision of roadside assistance to heavy vehicles.
The aforementioned resources constitute the minimum road assistance resources on Attica Tollway and may be increased if so required (e.g. increased number of incidents at peak hours, trapped vehicles in the event of snowfalls etc).
Apart from the snow-ploughing machines owned by the company, in the event of snowfalls, the subcontractor makes available:
- 9 trucks equipped with a blade and salt spreader.
- 6 salt loaders.
If required, additional snow-ploughing machinery can be promptly provided.